Sunday, March 8, 2009

TREK-BLOG MANIFESTO

Between Star Trek & the Baha'i Faith I have learned how to be kind, to cognitively appreciate all races, to pay attention to the subtle details of different cultures, to seek knowledge endlessly, and how to be a diplomat. The Baha'i writings dictated a necessity for the equality of all races, equality of men and encouraged the 'independent investigation of the truth'. Star Trek the Next Generation offered a prime example of these things for me while I was young enough to need an active example!

So it is with this series of Star Trek that we shall boldly blog like no one has ever blogged before! I won't lie, this WILL be my THIRD time watching all seven seasons of STNG in order!!!!

My best friend and I will simultaneously be blogging about the episodes IN ORDER, without reading each other's posts until they are done!

In my blog - I seek to bring light to the themes and conditions of the episodes that offer valuable social, humanitarian, ecological, and political commentary. Likewise - I wouldn't be an honest person if I didn't poke fun where it is deserved.

Truth be told; I am a trekkie, an eco geek, fruit addict, artist, a small business diplomat, a public servant, and a post-modern sifi re-appropriator before all else!

Let the blogging begin!!

If you're reading this from facebook or another page then go to http://mospacecamp.blogspot.com/ to see the original post and www.lethalpoetry.com or http://www.myspace.com/themojdehproject to see what I do with the rest of my life!

For those with limited experience or who want a basic overview of the series click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment