Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WhereNoOneHasGoneBefore (Season 1-Episode 5) Star Trek TNG

Oh my sweet baby Jesus...man...I took a little break from this blog and watching the episodes and I just started cracking up when I watched the trailer for this episode. My question is who hired these trailer editors & the voice over guy...?....sigh!!! But here it is if you'd like to giggle too!!!



I think that this is the first episode that Deana's mentioned that she can't read the emotions of a being at all! She is suspicious of this guy that comes onto the ship because of his arrogance but most of all of his assistant because she has no idea what he's feeling he's "empty" as she describes!

On the bright side though...this episode is no stranger to showcasing Wesley in some SUPER UGLY SWEATER again!!!


So despite the fact that I am quite interested in the story of the "Traveler" and how that effects Wesley's character for the rest of the series. I really think this episode is unfortunately one of the most forced. We already saw the crew become "drunk" in Naked Now so I'm just not that excited to see the crew have all these hallucinations.

I'm also begining to notice some inconsistencies with the quality of film capture in this episode this episode is SUPER dark. In some scenes it's almost as if you can't make out the details of Geordie's face (tisk tisk camera man...he might be black but he's not THAT black!).

Honestly, I don't know how I feel about this episode except for the fact that this episode is meaningful in the progression of the extended story line for a few characters.

On the LOVE IT ---- RE-WATCH IT ---- SHMEH....scale...

this was a "SHMEH!"

Links
Wikipedia summary of the episode!
Lt. Commander Crombs Blog
My TrekSpace Page
My Band
My Business

No comments:

Post a Comment