Saturday, September 11, 2010

More from WHERE STNG AND BEARDS COLLIDE!

http://fortheloveofbeards.blogspot.com/2010/09/mans-best-affectation-doctor-from.html
I recently indulged in some season 6 action! Now, I know what you're thinking "What's she doing watching season 6 episodes when she's left us hanging with season one on the tng blog!?" - SHAME ON ME! But sometimes you just gotta dig into later seasons to get your feet wet before diving back in in cronological order right? RIGHT!  SO ANYWAYZ, I have also been sucked into another form of geek-o-blogging and have been getting some crazy hits on my beard blog!  So click here or click on the image above to read the great Beard-Trek blog post that I put up last week!

This post has been written for your delight by, Commander Mojdeh.

Links
My beard blog

No comments:

Post a Comment