Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hide & Q (Season 1 - Episode 10) Star Trek TNG

Commander's logs - supplemental...Earth Date...May 19...Year 2009.

Feel free to watch the trailer for this episode if you need a little jolt my friends!!!! The trailers are hilarious...very campy - honestly they kind of make Star Trek seem far more ridiculous than it actually was!!! Mostly because of the voice over guy! Enjoy!!!



I have a love-hate relationship with this episode, and I'll tell you why! I heart Q, lets not even challenge that fact! But I feel as if this particular episode...was maybe near the 'camp-level' that the trailer makes it out to be. The aliens that Q creates that are in 17th century war cloths, etc. A little ridiculous.

I think this hilarous you tube review of the episode is quite honest and fun!!! Now I don't fully agree with everything this guy says - however the first season has it's ups and downs...




Links
Wikipedia summary of the episode!
Lt. Commander Crombs Blog
My TrekSpace Page
My Band
My Business

For those not reading off of blogger - check out the original blog entry at http://mospacecamp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment